06/11/10

DE AMICITIA -99







"Song For A Friend"

Well you're magic he said/But don't let it all go to your head/Well I bet if you all had it all figured out/Then you'd never get out of bed/No doubt/All the thing's that I've read what he wrote me/Is now sounding like the man I was hoping/To be/Keep on keeping it real/Cause it keeps getting easier indeed/He's the reason that I'm laughing/Even if there's no one else/He said, you've got to love yourself// You say, you shouldn't mumble when you speak/But keep your tongue up in your cheek/And if you stumble on to/You better remember that it's humble that you seek/You got all the skill you need,/Individuality/You got something/Call it gumption/Call it anything you want/Because when you play the fool now/You're only fooling everyone else/You're learning to love yourself// Yes you are//There's no price to pay/When you give and what you take,/That's why it's easy to thank you/You...//Let's say take a break from the day/And get back to the old garage/Because life's too short anyway/But at least it's better then average/As long as you got me/And I got you/You know we'll got a lot to go around/I'll be your friend/Your other brother/Another love to come and comfort you/And I'll keep reminding/If it's the only thing I ever do/I will always loveI will always love you/Yes you/I will always, always, always, always love/I will always, always love/I will always, always love, love//Climb up over the top./Survey the state of the soul./You've got to find out for yourself whether or not you're truly trying./Why not give it a shot?/Shake it./ Take control and inevitably wind up/Find out for yourself all the strengths you have inside of you.///

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYb9OzzOiVw

Etiquetas:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Licença Creative Commons